I have concerns.. worried

I jus give birth not long ago, living in the same household with my hub family.. my sis in law bf keep coming to our house stay overnight..he is not vaccinated yet, high risk to spread the virus to us, ..and recently there are so many unlinked cases out there.. i hope he dont come to our house so often but i cant stop him from coming...what should i do? I hope govt can hv temp rule to stop ppl visiting/mingling with different household ppl...đŸ˜©

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ya the only thing you can do is speak to your husband and see if he can do anything. Is this your house or your in law's place? I think if is your own house can have more say. And by the way vaccinated doesnt mean wont kana. But of coz not vaccinated the impact will b higher. Just have hygiene practices and dun let down your guards?

Read more
3y ago

I dont think it is true that vaccinated ppl wun spread. I tink its more of when they kena the symptom n impact is not so bad compared to those not vaccinated. That said, if you talk to ur hb also no use, i also not sure what can help.