Abortion

I hope nobody is going to judge me for asking/sharing this. I am due to get married in 2 weeks time(postponed due to situation), but just found out im 8 weeks pregnant. It’s hard as i fear this will affect my family considering my background (muslim). The thought of knowing family will be embarrassed really gets me. I am contemplating on terminating the pregnancy as i am half hearted. What would you do if you were me?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey dear, don’t terminate the baby. i once forced my younger sister to abort her baby because she was so damn young. tapi after further discuss both family decided to keep and marry them. masyallah, after she gave birth i immediately fell in love with my niece. up till now she’s the light to our life. my family loves her so much. her life now is without her father, my sister got divorced after a year. now she is turning 6 soon. she annoys me every day but... i love her with all my heart. i regretted my action for asking my sister to abort, i feel berdosa up till now. but i hope through prayers , Allah forgive me. Dont abort okay?

Read more