Abortion

I hope nobody is going to judge me for asking/sharing this. I am due to get married in 2 weeks time(postponed due to situation), but just found out im 8 weeks pregnant. It’s hard as i fear this will affect my family considering my background (muslim). The thought of knowing family will be embarrassed really gets me. I am contemplating on terminating the pregnancy as i am half hearted. What would you do if you were me?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do u think by abort the baby is the way to run away from ur mistake? Nope.. Like people say.. Pandai buat pandai tanggung jawab.. Sit and talk with ur other half.. Bawak bincang between both family.. By just aborting the baby will not solve the problem.. Yes di dunie.. Tapi diakhirat nope.. Soo pls think wisely..

Read more
4y ago

Of course not. I am not running away or trying to cover this up. I simply do not want to hurt them. I am already hurting them by doing what i did (being intimate before marriage). And yes, i get that i have to be responsible. But i feel that taking care of my parents feeling is also part of my responsibility as a child. But thank you anyway for your reply. It means a lot to me. :)