ACTIVITY DURING MCO AT HOME FOR KIDS

Hi, I have a toddler with 2 years. Usually I will bring him to park and playground during evening time. But during this period how to keep them entertain whereas we as an adult get bored too. I have come up with few activity for him every day on afternoon and night time which helpful for his development skill and part of learning. ☆ Pretend and play as veterinarian doctor. His patients was all his animal dolls ? ☆ Ice cream shop activity. Where I bought colourful clays for , made ice cream cone with paper. Actually we decorate his study table as Ice cream drive- thru. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it too ? ☆ I setup a supermarket for him. Print out few vegetables and fruits pictures that he knew. And pretend as buying things from supermarket. He learned the vegetables and fruits name too. Initially he knew but I introduce new vegetables name as eggplant and pumpkin. The upcoming activity will be a project to build playhouse using cardboard. Wish me luck mommies ? Follow me on IG account @micky_ mack.kp to know about the activities.. #staysafe

ACTIVITY DURING MCO AT HOME FOR KIDS
1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

awesome! 😍