Pregnancy

Hi..I have one question.my last period start on 1/1/2021..every month have period without delay.normaly 4 days.no any issue on health.4/2 /2021..I check upt and get positive..also check at kk on 5/2/2021 get positive result..but on 6/2/2021 morning get period as normal.i went to scan ,and doc said now can't c anything..and just give duphaston..and said come back on 20/2/2021 for scan again.my period last for 2 days only..and no more.i get period 6 and 7 only.. yesterday no more .untill today.can advised me..izit I'm pregnant..feel worry abt it.kindly advised

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

please get an enough rest as to strenghten your baby and take a good care of yourself. probably you had an implantation bleeding and usually at early weeks of pregnancy, still cannot see the baby thru ultrasound but hopefully everything will be going fine.

It's a sign of body weak.. Need proper rest.. Don't stress yourself.. Follow what doctor said.

and today im having my period for this month. no cramp or pain at all. worrying enough

im going through exactly the same situation sis. my appointment on 17/02/2021

Ada keluar ketulan darah tak semasa darah keluar tu? Ada check tak?

up