Will it affect my baby?

Hi! I have a question.. huhu.. I didn't know I was pregnant until I found out yesterday. Though I had a feeling I might be. But I disregarded it, since I had experience multiple times of negative results in the past. So, before I found out that I was pregnant, I used to drink 1-2 or maybe 3 times cup of coffee everyday. And recently, I smoked maybe 4 sticks (due to stress) in 1 day. I also had chips and coke( I was kinda craving for coke because I thought my body was feeling a little bit hot than it used to). Will it affect my baby? Btw, I'm approx. 4weeks and 2 days preggo according to this app.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Now that you know. Make it up to your baby and your body. Wla n tyo magagawa s already done. Eat nutritious foods and beverages. Avoid junk foods and artificial flavorings. πŸ™‚. Ok lng yan hndi mo nmn alm nung una.

4y ago

Yesss!! After I found out, todo bawi talaga ako eh. Naawa talaga ako kasi I stopped smoking na last year, but then because of Covid-19, affected kasi work ko, na stress talaga ako. So napa-smoke ako. Pero it happened only 1 day hehe. Then yung coffee talaga kasi can't stop it before. But now, ayun.. todo bawi ako. Hehe.