Colic baby

My baby is 1 month 15 days and she is having colic.. she will cry at the same timing every evening for about 10-30 mins straight. its so sad to see her cry so loudly and painfully. any mummies experiencing this before, how u guys handled it. And she is been having hard time to poop as well, how often do 1 month + babies poop in a day?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby is 1 month 14 days today and he is fully latching bm. He poops about 3-4 times a day. This 2weeks baby will go through the 6 weeks sleep regression hence the excessive crying. You can read up on 6 weeks regression and hopefully you will feel better. All of us will go through it. I babywear my son alot these days and i find him calmer in the carrier. Maybe you can try that too? Hang in there! You can do it!

Read more

For 1 month old, it will usually be about 6 to 10 diapers per day. It depends on your LO. This is just on average generally for baby. Colic happened due to digestion system due to sensitivity in milk formula or breast milk. There are other reason too however, this is very much unexplainable as majority of babies do have colic. It can happend from night time till next morning for hours.

Read more

And this too as well

Post reply image

This may help you

Post reply image