Do you consider your child’s feelings or results?

I have known many kids nowadays which parents only care about their results, studies. They give them as much as possible tuition sessions until no time is left rest. They keep their children as busy as possible so they could do well in their grades and become successful people. I can understand what the parents are feeling, they just want the best for their children. But what about how the children feel? They do so many things that they don't like Maybe they hate going to tuition, they hate being forced into doing Sports, Arts, Music Or even worse, being forced into a secondary school that they don't want to get into. Most children will not tell their parents as they wanted to be the pride of their parents. They will just do what their parents asked them to do even dough they lacked passion and hated it, they lacked passion and love into what they are doing. they don't tell the parents because they scared their parents will scold them. they will always compare with other people like what their parents did and felt that they are worse than the other people. They didn't know how well they did. I felt sad about this and I think you should encourage them rather than forcing them. a small word of encouragement would make them happy and you should make them discover their talent. listen to them all the time and treat them with respect and love Spent more time with your family and lastly Every time they did well, tell them how great they have done and told them that they could do better to encourage them. Please comment if you have more ways to encourage your kids rather than forcing them. Thank you!!! I'm a 12-year-old girl who has been through all this so I wanted lesser kids to be like me now. I wish parents could change their attitude towards their kids and give more attention to them

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image