Hi mommy's do you have a house help? Do you let them kiss ur infants?

I have a helper since it's only me & my baby at home, she's not a nanny but holds baby when i cook, eat and shower. Do u let them kiss ur baby? I've noticed she keeps kissing the baby wc i understand is irresistible at times, my lo has AD type of skin and now has persistent rashes on her face. I've told her not to kiss the baby in the face but ginagawa pa din. Now I'm d one who's stressed buying mustela creams and treating my lo's irritations. I also cook for us since di sya marunong magluto, I'm a small frequent eater so there's a lot left after, i eat lunch and dinner only btw, when I'm about to have dinner or breakfast there's no more food. So i will cook again evn if gutom na tlga ako. Every food i open may it be cheese or chocolate after i put in the fridge none will be left for me to eat again. Her job really is to clean, at first she was okay pakitang gilas, now she just cleans when ordered to even if it's obvious the things needs cleaning (wala syang ginagawa 8am to 10am also 1pm to 4pm she only watch tv or play phone games) . Minsan I get frustrated but most of the time i just sigh and let it go. Looking for helpers now is really hard.. Sometimes ithink I'm tending to both of them (her& my baby) wc is supposed to be d other way around. We also pay her well with 13th month pay and caters to her financial needs when she asks.. How do you deal w/ this mommy's?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Palitan na yan kung tamad, cguro bata p kinuha mo at wla pa expi. Ntry namin kumuha ng ganyan, 1 week lng pinauwi ko na

1y ago

mahirap na tlg humanap ng helper ngaun ..