Skin & Body changes during pregnancy

What changes have u experienced ? I noticed i have darker armpits frm week 13, and my linea nigra also started to appear longer and darker than week 10. I have developed some bacne which i didnt have before pregnant. And my skin around neck and chest become dryer and rougher. I dont have the pregnancy glow after 1st tri, only belly "grow" !! Do u have that "pregnancy glow"?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My skin was dry and the mentioned areas like armpits got really dark during first 2 trimesters. During 3rd trimester it changed suddenly to super oily skin, lots of pimples and rough skin. It's all due to hormones and the situation differs from people to people. But no worries, it will all be ok soon after giving birth (not immediately, give it about a month or so after birth for hormones to rebalance back). :)

Read more

Same here. Dont feel like i had the pregnancy glow, esp since i always feel so sick and tired to even groom myself as compared to pre-pregnancy. Only towards the end of my third trimester now, that i feel i took better care of myself.

TapFluencer

I did not have the glow. I had similar experience as you but all went back to Normal after giving birth