feeling down

I have no feeling to my husb anymore. it's too early to feel like this because it's just been 2y since we're married. I can't understand him anymore. there are so many things that didn't match us. I feel so tired too to take care of my son. ?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

As for me, it is better if you talk to your husband about what is in your mind. tell him everything because he deserves to know though the best way to clear up things. Think about your child too. Better for you to take a break. I hope your relationship with your husband will remain okay. If it is not for both of you just think about your child.

Baca lagi

im feel that to when im so tired with the kids . i prefer not to talk to him even hi or bye . itsokay mummy , you should talk to your husband . you really need a me time . depress is real mom 😔

5y ago

thanks. it's such a relief to hear this. but every time I look at my child, he such a strength for me to keep my relationship alive w my husb. I don't want my child lose his father just because of our matter. maybe I need to strive this too. I hope someday he will understand me as a father. yes. Sometimes I need me time.💝 and need lot of motivation.