I have been trying to have a baby for sometime (2ys to be precise) but it's just not happening for me! I am told the next best option is IVF. Can anybody share their experience of the same? Because I am quite disheartened.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Please dont be dishearted.. I had been trying for 3 years ++ since marriage at 19 .. And i though i wqs infertile because many people around us are asking why took us so long.. and ask her to go for tcm and many consultation which give us some pressure . But 3 years later i got a miracle baby and i just give birth recently to a big and healthy baby. Perhaps its a gift from god. So do not give up . I suggest you to go for a body check up with your hubby and do some blood test to see what's going on ? Perhaps the position ? or wrong timing ? Or not ovulating ? U can try using ovulation test strip to test it out and if ovulate try to have some fun time ☺ Try to seek advise from doctor as IVF is not an easy process and it require lots of courage to go through the process. Unless its really bad then you can try for IVF . But if both are ok , try naturally . Do not give yourself pressure ☺ All the best to you

Read more