Increased NT (nuchal translucency)

I went for fts and nipt recently. The full report will come out in a few weeks but on the same day of doing fts, the Dr told me briefly the ultrasound results. Showed me that baby has nasal bone and increased NT. I asked her if I shld be worried abt increased NT. She said don't be, that I should wait for the full report. Any moms can share their experience with this? I am trying my best not too worry but I won't lie that it's always at the back of my mind now.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

don’t worry . Just wait for the NIPT result.. i did NIPT before the FTS so I could review the NIPT result during the FTS. When I was reviewing the FTS scan with the gynae, she mentioned until I very high risk based on some points and blah blah due to their own calculation in the probability... I started to freak out abit and was a bit down. suddenly the nurse came in with the nipt report , she took and say oh the result for nipt is good, there is nothing to worry about just follow the nipt result.. It’s not possible to tell u not to worry but I hope my experience will give you a booster of hope at least till you receive your nipt result ❤️❤️❤️

Read more
7mo ago

Yayyyy!!!!! Happy for u !!! ❤️❤️❤️