I have been married for over four years and been with my hubby for over 10, but I somehow feel am no longer connected to him the way were were before. He, however, is a very loving husband. I don't want to leave him but I don't want to feel alone in this marriage. What should I do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went through the same thing a couple of years back. But I think breaking apart is no solution. It won't guarantee that you will feel complete otherwise. To get the unknown always seem romantic but it is not. Do not get carried away by the romanticism of your mind and act maturely. As you said that your husband loves you, so that means at least from his end the connection is not lost. I think you can contemplate on going on a holiday with your girlfriends or on your own if you do not at all want to go with your husband. Else going on a little long holiday with your husband can perhaps bring back the lost connection. Keep doing new things with your husband. It is said by experts on relationships that if we do new activities with our partners, it increases the bonding between them. So, for example, bungee jumping, rafting, hiking etc.

Read more