Why am i like this?

I have been feeling suicidal alot lately since giving birth 6 months ago... if i encounter any type of problems, esp pertaining to marital and house, it will trigger me to have a complete meltdown.. i would want to hurt myself but my husband will stop me.. sometimes in my mind, i have this thoughts where i can scream and destroy everything and just bang my head onto the wall.. i dont know how to explain but i feel like maybe if that were to happen, it might be good. I am not even sure if i am a good wife or mother or daughter to begin with. Sometimes, when i open the window, i feel like climbing up and jump down. But when i look at my baby, i feel very guilty. I feel like i am an irresponsible & selfish to do that. I am scared.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You might be suffering from PPD. Reach out for help. There are many help hotlines you can call. If you’re unsure, go to the doctor and let them know how you are constantly feeling suicidal. They are confidential about such issues and will provide you with sources where you can seek help. These things happen. Neither your mental health nor your body failed you. It just happens. Take the courage to seek help. You are stronger that you think.

Read more