4 Replies

VIP Member

I personally decided NOT to go for VBAC precisely because of the risks u mentioned. It looks like you have researched this quite thoroughly and know the risks involved. Stats is all well and fine but be aware that one success story you hear does not mean everyone else has had the same success. That being said, it is a measured risk that you and your doctor have to consider and take. What was the situation that led to the first c-sec? Are you in a similar situation now? That could weigh in whether you are a good candidate for VBAC this time or if a c-sec would be safer for both mother and baby.

VIP Member

How much we think abt our delivery but honestly it’s not in our hands .. my 1st delivery everything was normal .. even water sac was ruptured n got pains from mng to night 9pm , but somehow baby couldn’t come out because of issue finally end with c sec .. so just enjoy ur delivery n just cross the fingers to make everything was as expected.. Tc

Thank you for your replies! Gynae said I could try VBAC this time if I want to. I guess I'll just let nature take its course and not worry too much!

Don’t worry too much! If the baby wants to comes naturally, they will come! remember to find a vbac pro gynae!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles