How Long Do You Wait For Gynae Appointment?

I go to a private gynae but for every appointment I would have to wait on average an hour, half an hour if I'm lucky. Is it standard or is my gynae just too popular? How long do you usually have to wait for your turn?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

My first gynae waiting time can up to 2 hours. Reason being he's super detailed and loves to explain and talks to you and understand what your worries is etc. Loves him alot don't mind waiting but too bad he retired halfway through my pregnancy I stick with him till the last day he operates. And he has been like this for the past 20 years so it's his style. 2nd gynae waiting time usually not more than 30 min. Yes he explained everything to you but not as caring as my first gynae. So to my point of view is if your gynae is explaining and chatting with you maybe he's treating all patients the same. That's why always waiting but I think it's worth it.

Read more
TapFluencer

Mine if the appointment is before 7pm normally wait ard 10-20mins but if my apptmnt is above 7:30pm then normally need to wait at least 1-2hrs. I think cos all the mummies schedule all squeeze aftr working hrs and my gynae is super patient in explaining every details so im not surprise of waiting so long.

Read more

Hi! For me, my Gynae is quite punctual. If my appt is at 9.20am, latest could be 9.30am. We never had to wait for so long before! She’s very chop2 kind.

It really depends.. sometimes I am lucky, I wait for like 10mins or so. If not max I tink around 1hr.

Depends on previous appointments, sometimes almost immediately, sometimes got to wait 30 to 45mins

TapFluencer

It really depends, some day need to wait for 2hrs if mummies ahead me has lots of questions😆

Depends on the previous appointments and is she on call. Usually within an hour.

VIP Member

So far mine is 20mins if theres patient inside if not will be quite fast

VIP Member

Im with Dr Paul tseng also popular.. but max 30mins wait

TapFluencer

max an hour but most of the time is around 30 minutes