B2 Ward

Hello! I am giving birth anytime soon and was wondering those mummies who is subsidised under KKH, are husband allowed to be with wife after birth for awhile? or they will only company during giving birth then have to go home straight? I understand only those who took one bedder the husband are allowed to be stay with the wife throughout.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my partner was allowed in the delivery suite all the way, i admitted around 5-6am n baby came at 3pm but because there was no bed, we stayed in the delivery suite till 8pm+, afterwards i got wheeled to my ward n he was with me till about 10pm+, the nurses kinda close one eye but he definitely cannot stay overnight as he is a guy, they told me they can close one eye if my mum wants to stay. B2 ward! delivered in late March this year

Read more
4y ago

sure do! thank you for the reply!☺️

VIP Member

Im nt sure during this pandemic period, but before that my husb could accompany me all the way in the delivery suite. But once back in the ward he can only stay till ard 9?

4y ago

noted with thanks!☺️

Heard TMC twin room, hub not able to accompany wife at night. Can Only during visiting hours. For me, that time single room at mt e hub can stay overnight as lodger.

4y ago

noted thank you!

I did not give birth in KKH but wanted to tell you : JIAYOU! Mothers are the greatest of all! Remember all are worth it when you see your bb in your arms :)

4y ago

awww... im so excited & nervous but reading your comment makes me can’t wait to hold my baby. thank you♥️

Super Mum

He can stay with you for a while till visiting hours are over, then he shouldn’t stay overnight because that’s a female ward

4y ago

thank you for the reply! will take note...☺️

Husband is allowed in delivery room but no staying overnight for other wards other than ward A.

4y ago

yes noted with thanks!☺️

Super Mum

Husband allowed in delivery ward but can inly stay till 8pm in B2 ward

4y ago

thank you for the reply!☺️

husband can be with wife but can't stay overnight

4y ago

noted!☺️

Husband allow during visiting hours.

4y ago

noted! thanks☺️