Delivery Suite & Ward

Hi Mummies, I will be due soon, and I want to know whoever just give birth... Due to this current situation on Circuit Breaker, can the Husband be in the delivery suite with the wife?? And can the husband able to visit his wife and baby after delivery in the ward? Currently will be delivering baby in KKH anytime soon...

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, this is for KKH.. [Updated on 6 April 2020] With MOH’s latest advisory, the hospital’s Visitation Policy has been further revised during this period. • Paediatric Wards – Only 1 designated caregiver* per patient is allowed at any one time during visiting hours 10.00am to 8.00pm. • Women’s Obstetric Wards – For patients staying in A1 wards, 1 caregiver* (screened as not at risk of COVID-19) is allowed. – For patients staying in other general wards, 1 visitor* (screened as not at risk of COVID-19) is allowed at any one time during visiting hours 10.00am to 8.00pm. • Women’s Gynaecology Wards – No visitor is allowed. • Isolation Wards – No visitor is allowed. • Children under 12 years old are strictly not allowed to visit the wards. • Children’s Outpatient Clinics – Each patient is allowed 1 accompanying person. • Women’s Outpatient Clinics – Each patient is allowed 1 accompanying person. • Sanitise hands with at least 60% alcohol-based disinfection rubs before entering the wards • Bring your own mask and ensure the mask is worn at all times during visitation • Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from other patients and visitors • Do not interact with other patients or visitors We seek your understanding for this effort to keep you and your loved ones safe. For more information, visit www.kkh.com.sg/VisitorRegistration.

Read more

Your husband can be with you thru out the delivery process after you go ward he only can visit you on visiting timing no staying overnight and 1 visitor a time. Best not to ask family member to come visit cause the hospital its limited movement.

KKH does allow your husband to stay with you overnight after your delivery. As per visiting hours for other family members & friends, best to call up KKH & confirm.

I've checked and only 1 visitor allowed. No stayover even if you book A1 ward. I forgot to ask abt the opt theatre. Hopefully they let hubby in as well.

I just gave birth at KKH few weeks back and husband is allowed in the delivery suite but as for ward only during visiting hours.

4y ago

Yes natural birth

Super Mum

I think you better call the hospital and ask as different hospital have different policy

I’d say it's best to call KKH and confirm the visiting hours.

VIP Member

I hv delivered recently yes husband is allowing

of course, husband is able too