I get along with my father-in-law but my mother-in-law keep feeding him things about me, and then he also starts behaving rude with me. How to handle this?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

try discussing it once or twice casually with your hubby, but make sure he realises how hurt and belittled you feel. if it does not work, you should simply stand up for yourself and speak to your MIL, but not in a rude way. maybe you can directly ask her why she hates you so much and what you have done to deserve this behaviour. don't be rude, but firm, and definitely don't be rude to your FIL, especially as you know he likes you

Read more

Let your husband know and see if he can deal with it. I wouldn't confront the MIL if I were you because it will just prove to your FIL that whatever his wife says is the truth. Continue to be kind and respectful to your FIL even if he changes his attitude towards you. Be the bigger person and I hope your FIL will see the truth :) Hang in there and take care!

Read more

Got my wife Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Email account hacked, and was able to see all conversation with her lover. I just want to say thanks to this hacker who saved me from a cheater and made me discover her plans to file for a divorce. I strongly recommend you contact them for assistance in hacking [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hello I wanna use this time to tell you more about this great man, he helped me monitor my wife phone to my greatest surprise he never got to know about this. With his help , I was able to get her messages which include the long deleted one and also his location all thanks to [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs.. contact : [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need concrete cheating proof without physical access to your spouse or partner’s phone?PeePee provided me with total access to my spouse phone and I was able to know if she was cheating. Write to hackerspyville ((@) gmailcom for assistance.

Post reply image

I understand this must feel very hurtful. Your husband is probably best placed to help with this. If he can’t or won’t help, it may just be best to keep a respectful distance for a while.