Feeling depressed and restless

Hi, how do I make myself feel better? Been 10 weeks of pregnant and I feel so depressed as I keep falling sick, uneasy. This is my 2nd pregnancy and totally different from my 1st. I have been taking naps and breaks and tried to do whatever makes me comfortable but I still feel the same.#advicepls I feel like just want to lock myself in my room and don't want to deal with anybody, anything and everything.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama, Do you feel burnt out? Perhaps some ME time might help - do something that you really love like bingeing on your face tv series or going out with the girls. Try having your hubby take care of your LO and really have some time to yourself. If you need someone to talk to with a fresh perspective sometimes going to a counsellor may help. The neighbourhood ones are free and mostly available to the community at a small fee or none at all. Don’t keep it in mama, reach out and talk to someone. It’ll help :) Take care :)

Read more

I feel the same way as you too… sometimes I don’t even want to play with my toddler.