I found out that my husband has another child older than my daughter. He had this child daw when we’re still on bf/gf relationship. I was terribly shocked when I found this out. I don’t know what to do. Sobrang sakit and hirap tanggapin.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I'm sorry you have to go through something like this sis, I hope you're doing fine. Would just like to let you know that whatever you are feeling right now is VALID and as long as you're not neglecting your child's needs and not crossing anyones boundaries, whatever you're about to do to make yourself feel better is RIGHT and VALID. Do whatever you need to do to HEAL from this. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your child deserve the best version of you and you can only do that if you are fully okay and happy. ONLY YOU know what is best for you, for your child and for your family. Try to keep an open heart and open mind. And look for the silver lining. Most of all.. PRAY. Pray for guidance, for clarity, for patience, for healing, for strenght. You are important, you are worth it, you don't deserve this kind of pain, you are one tough Mama, don't you ever forget about that. 💕

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Thank you so much for your inspiring words.. I am definitely a tough Mama 🙏🏻💪🏻

Damn! Sobrang sakit nyan :( I feel sorry for you. Pero keep in mind na ikaw pinakasalan at pinili nya. Ikaw ang legal na asawa. Tiisin mo nlng muna ung sakit lalo na at may anak kayo. Kung kailangan mo lunukin ang pride at ego mo para di mawalan ng ama ang anak mo, gawin mo. Try nyo pa rin ausin. Napakalaking pagkakamali ung tinago nya yun sayo. Masakit tlaga un. Pero whatever your decision is, always prioritize your child. *hugs*

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Yes sis sobrang sakit. Pero ng lahat ng sakit tinitiis ko for my daughter. Tama ka, khit ano ggawin ko for my child. Kahit pa anong sakit nyan, I have to accept it wag lang ang anak ko ang mawalan ng ama. I keep praying all the time for me to accept everything and to help me ease all the pain and hatred sa puso ko. We’re trying to fix things up and hopefully, thru God’s help malagpasan nmen ito for our family.

Yes he cheated on you while you weren’t married. The question is when did he knew that he has another child? And how did he found out? Is it still outside your marriage? You’re the best person to know him as a father and as a husband.

he was and is definitely cheating! but you know, he never tell you may be because he was afraid of losing you, that's why he lied a very selfish act. I can't even sure if I could trust him. what if they are still together all this time?

5y ago

😊😊😊

bakit po mahirap?kc d nia cnabi agad?od nio accept n my nauna sa inyo?o d nio accept ung past nia,my isip n po tau ano,galing sa past nia un,accept d fact nlang n ganun talaga,mas masakit kung mgkaanak sa present nio..

5y ago

Yes, ndi nya po cnabi agad. And the time n ngyare un kc eh kame na din for almost 6 years. We’ve been together since 2007 and ngyare un cheating 2012. We got married nung 2015. Then Dec.2018 ko lang nlaman lhat.

buti nga nagkaanak sya nung mag bf/gf palang kayo e. mas masakit kung magkaanak sya sa iba ng kasal na kayo at may anak na kayo. tulad ng ginawa ng husband ko. mas masakit yun.

5y ago

tama ka jan sissy! sabi nga nila, "be strong, when your man is weak".

VIP Member

he lied to you. tsk