I find it very odd talking to my bump. I read out loud, because that's not really "talking". But having a directed conversation is hard for me. But everyone encourages it...i would like to give it a proper try. What are some of the things that you say to your little ones inside?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I didn't talk to my bump a lot when I was pregnant. In fact, I had quite a nonchalant attitude because I was secretly worried that something might happen to the baby and didn't want to create a strong attachment before she was born. However, the night before her due date, I was rushing a translation and told her to stay inside until I finished. The moment I finished and sent the email, my contractions started. :D For my next pregnancy, I'll probably try to converse more. Just treat your bump as your diary.

Read more

I didn't talk much to my son when he was in my tummy until my 36/37th week. This was mostly because he started moving so much. He was head down and engaged at 38th week, breech at 39th and back at engaged at 40th! I remembered telling my son to "behave" when I'm at work (deskbound) and what does he want to eat so he'll settle down. Also remember asking him to "faster come out" because I want to see how he looks like plus he was getting heavier and heavier haha.

Read more
VIP Member

Here's a typical conversation I have with my bump - do not laugh. Lo lHi baby, how's your afternoon? What did you do today? Did you enjoy what we ate for lunch? We had nasi Lemak. Do you like the taste of coconut rice? Mummy loves how coconut rice tastes - in fact mummy loves rice and coconut even separately - do you want to learn how to say rice in different languages? Rice in Malay is nasi ............ (And then I ramble on). Haha.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1925)

thanks