Difficulties to sleep especially night time

I am finally at my 39weeks. Exactly a week left til my EDD. Oh its been 2 weeks since I’m on ML. I have not had my sleeping pattern regularly, today was pretty bad at 0536hrs while I’m typing this out. Probably this are the symptoms when you stop working temporarily and your mentally physically wasn’t busy enough at home. I really hope during this days my baby will pop out very very soon. I strongly hope when my labour comes, I could deliver normal for my boy! Please continue to be good my dear!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess u are facing insomnia which is normal at this stage. I am at 32 weeks and also hv difficulty sleeping at night too. Perhaps before u sleep, try to relax urself, listen to calming music, hv warm milk etc. Anw, all the best to u soon!

Try doing some meditations or just listening to the free track by hypnobabies.. ever since I'm pregnant with bad nausea, I don't get quality sleep anymore.. had been depending on this 2 to help me fall asleep.

VIP Member

Heard from my gynae that is is pretty normal for insomnia. Can’t wait for this stage to pass!

Super Mum

Yes it’s very normal. You will be delighted to see your baby! I love hugging my newborn.

It’s normal to be insomnia now. Good luck!

Good luck