I feel like Kare-kare is one of the most difficult and time consuming dishes to cook, and sometimes the payoff isn't even that good. Do you have any foolproof way of making it?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I know frustrating it feels! Try to follow video recipes, and not the ones with only typed instructions. It helps a lot! And mind you, keep a close eye on the instructions if you plan to make your cooking foolproof. Here's an easy version of Kare Kare from a mommy vlogger in YouTube. Good luck! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qRUP0uqcD8

Magbasa pa

Ang time consuming lang for me is yung pagbabalambot ng meat which takes an hour or so. I cut my vegetables while the meat is boiling din. May ready mix naman na sa supermarkets and peanut butter 😊

Yes there is an easy way. Kare-kare is one of our provincial dish. Message me on FB messenger or follow me on FB. I can give you an easy way how to cook it.

there's a ready mix sauce for kare kare in the market, u just have to add the veggies and meat

My hubs best seller crispy bagnet kare-kare. Namana pa niya sa lolo niya yung recipe.

Post reply image
VIP Member

I use ready mix and still put peanut butter and crushed peanuts 😊

I dont like kare kare.. Its disgusting for me