I feel like I am getting violent to teach my son who is 7 years old. He is very mischievous and hard to teach. Whenever he watch tv and I off it, he will start shouting. At first I am very patient to ask him to study, use other method to coax him. My mother in law always give in to him and let him watch tv non stop from back to school until I come back from work around 7-8. He also never give in to his sister. They will fight and disturb my 5 months old baby. Early morning, he will also cry like mad and shouting to my helper if she is showering him . Just now before bed time, I used my hand to beat him. Omg. I lose patience. He shouted and shouted, bb woke up and can't sleep. I tried to teach him and even want to read books with him but whenever my in laws are around, things get worst.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ParentTown interviewed Shanti Chainani, Wellness Trainer from Royal Academy Pte Ltd, on how to practice positive parenting! Here's the link - Click on TV more for episodes :) http://parenttown.com/topic/tv-positive-parenting-what-the-heck-is-it