I am at the end of my first trimester and have had no cravings so far. Is this normal?

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Perfectly normal. When I was pregnant with my twins I didn't have any craving too. Some says that if you have been eating everything like normal prior to your pregnancy, you will less likely get any particular craving during pregnancy 😄

VIP Member

Don’t worry it’s completely normal. I don’t experience morning sickness or cravings during my first trimester for my current pregnancy. Every individual is different. :)

3y ago

Yes it's normal,

Lol finally I find someone who didn't have cravings either :) I went through both my pregnancies without any craving and yes its absolutely normal..

I am in the same boat. I am not craving for anything and I’m in my 12 week. I just vomit a lot and I dont know what else to eat. 😅

Yes, it’s depends especially first child, I had the same experience too, I gave birth 2 weeks after my due date! So don’t worry

Yes it is normal to have no cravings. Not everyone has cravings. Dont worry and enjoy the journey ahead. Its priceless :)

Wow...u really r the blessed kind...no weird cravings. But I guess each one is different so the urges may come gradually

same here sis. no food cravings, no nausea, just tired most of the time and hungry ☺️

it's normal..2nd trimester awaits you for cravings 😋as it keeps you hunger most of the time

It's normal on my first child no craving but in my next pregnancy i craved a lot,just enjoy the food:)