How to decide on your gynaecologists and private/public hospital?

I dont know what I want ? I dont have any preferred gynae in mind, or hospital at the moment. I'm just worried to spend a lot if I choose private. I heard that a child can spend more than 10k if choose private? At the moment, I went to polyclinic to get referral letter to KK to do the 1st scan. However, I still have not decided whether to stick to Kk or what. Why do you choose certain gynae or certain hospital ? And, does that gynae that u visit everytime will also deliver the baby for u?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I went to kkh first under private class but the waiting time pretty long. I paid $400 for my first kkh. Since the waiting time too long I decided to go to private hospital mount Alvina. My gyne dr Candice Wang is from ACJ clinic at Mount Alvina waiting time is abt 1/2 hr, the consultation , scans n supplement cost each visit abt $400 to $500.after 16 wks you can sign a package with them abt $888 , supplement or other scans u still have pay abt $200++. I just delivered last nov 2020, I had to do emergency C section, my bill is abt 15k for 3 days stay A class ward. Hope this helps

Read more