I don't have a question...I just wanted to say something... A note to the parents of students before the start of Exams. I know you are really anxious for your child to do well! But please do remember, amongst the students who will be sitting for exams, There is an artist who doesn’t need to understand Maths. There is an entrepreneur, who doesn’t care about History or English Literature. There is a musician, whose chemistry marks won’t matter, There is an athlete, whose physical fitness is more important than physics, If your child does get top marks that’s great I f he or she doesn’t, please don’t take away their self confidence and dignity from them. Tell them its ok; it’s just an exam, They are cut out for much bigger things in life. Tell them no matter what they score, you love them and will not judge them, Please do this and when you do, watch your children conquer the world. One exam or a low mark won’t take away their dreams and their talent, Please do not think that doctors and engineers are the only happy people in the world. With warm regards,

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, It is such a wonderful message and it keeps the whole point in such a simple way that I hope maximum parents get their understanding about the entire situation clear. Parents at times put undue pressure on children and instead of shaping gher careers, they ruin not only their careers but their relationship with their children. It is an eye opener and I hope this message spreads as much as possible.

Read more