Feeling so defeated

I did IUI and conceived on my first try. So there is no way my dates are off. Had my first scan at 6 weeks and could only see the yolk sac. Went back yesterday for another scan at 8 weeks, there is a fetal pole but it is measuring at only 6 weeks but no heartbeat. Dr only mention it’s a slow growth and there’s progress from the first scan but other than that didn’t seem too concern and scheduled for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. Give it to me ladies, any advice or experience?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's normal.... Everything will be alright.. Even my neighbour had such issues but later everything was in track... Not all pregnancies are same.. Don't compare yourself with others... Be positive so that your body supports you... Let me know your recent update.. God bless you

VIP Member

Easy to say but the 1 who is going thru the period is u dear.. I understand ur FEELING NOW but take it as a challange & Gd or Bad In future ur scan report (ALWAYS HVE A POSITIVE MINDSET) Bless u my Frend ;)

VIP Member

Perhaps it’s still too early. Hoping that on your next appointment, you will be able to “see” your baby’s heartbeat. Meanwhile, please do not stress and continue to take care of yourself.

4y ago

Thank you. Trying my best to stay positive.

VIP Member

Did not exp this but I hope everything will go well for you and baby. Trust your doc and be positive. Do not be stress, it's not good for you. Happy New Year and congrats!

4y ago

Thank you for the encouragement. Happy new year to you too :)

Eat 400-800mcg folic acid daily, watch your diet. Strictly follow pregnancy diet and avoid cat litter to prevent toxoplasmosis etc.1

For me I'm 9 weeks pregnant but the Dr said no heartbeat 😥😥😥

VIP Member

Take care.