i did 2 test. both comes out negative. my menses is one week ++ late. what should i do now

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Period doesn't only give us a break because of pregnancy, it could also be because of breastfeeding, hormones, stress, physical issues etc. You can monitor yourself, or take a blood test to determine pregnancy for the fastest option - otherwise you may also consider seeing a doctor too, but if you're breastfeeding it's usually common for periods to miss :)

Read more
VIP Member

Do monitor :) Sometimes my menses will be late too. Normally I will wait for 2 weeks. Because of stress at times, medications, hormone imbalance.

Pls go consult a doctor Sometimes there are many reasons why menses are late Better to seek a doc’s opinion

VIP Member

Wait for 1 more week to test again . Normally 6weeks from ur last menses will be more accurate

Have you been too stressed up recently? Do wait for another two weeks before you test again :)

VIP Member

Just relax and wait first. Sometimes when you are sick or stressed, it can cause delay too.

please see a doctor. I was late 2.5 weeks one time... turned out stress did that 😔

Suggest u just wait another 1-2 weeks. If stil no period go look for gynae

wait for another week and monitor. perhaps you are stress at work

VIP Member

relax and wait. sometimes stress will cause menses to come late.