Hospital bag list - first time ?

I am delivering via c-sec @ hosp. Putrajaya under FPP scheme this December... What should I pack for myself and my baby?? Not sure what’s provided and not ? baby bottles if I can’t breastfeed provided tak.

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hi 🤗 wishing you a smooth delivery soon! Here’s a list of what I packed during my delivery last year (c-sec as well). For mom : - super comfy button shirt x3 - super comfy pants or skirt x3 - nursing bra x3 - super comfy panties - Sweater x1 - Breast pad - Maternity pad - Socks x4 - a small pillow (optional) - toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, etc..) *If you are breastfeeding do pack your: - nipple cream - baby bottles - breastfeeding wipes - breast pump equipment, etc.. I didn’t bring mine last year n baby got admitted to nicu due to emergency, the situation was a mess and stressful when u need something that’s not there. So best to just bring. For baby : - Receiving blanket x1 (optional) - swaddle x 3 - Nb pampers (they usually provide this but I’ll just bring a few) - Nb wipes (small) - Day 1 baby clothes - Day 2 baby clothes - Day 3 baby clothes (optional, if u think 3 is too much) *All packed in a separate ziplock bag.. Each ziplock bag item : - 1 sleepsuits - 1 daysuit - 1 pair of mitts - hat - bip - a pair of socks For Dad : - sweater ? - idk man, get him to make his own list haha 😂 You can add on to what you think is missing.. above is what I could remember from my experience.. All the best to you! Take care

Baca lagi
4y ago

Oh! Thank you so much!! <3 And LOL @ what hubby should pack. I'mma let him see this and let him know i can't baby him anymore Hahahah. The ziplock is a great idea. Didn't cross my mind at all. Thank you for your well wishes. God bless you!