I am wondering why my wife keeps saying that being a stay at home mum is such hard work. I am not trolling here - but i frankly dont understand. Seems simple enough to me. I have taken care of my kids and home all weekend before and it's definitely no where as stressful as having a job. Our kid is 11 months and is formula fed. We live in a 4 rm flat.

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm sure your wife must be thankful for you being able to take care of your kids home all weekend. Good job daddy! I mean it. :) Being a SAHM with no need to wash clean and cook is not too difficult. However, trying to be a perfect SAHM to children and wife to a loving husband ain't a simple feat. Especially, when it's not a weekend job. A working husband gets day offs and can choose to take leave from his annoying colleagues and ridiculous bosses. SAHM doesn't get days off nor leave from her beautiful active children. At least the working husband gets an hour of peaceful lunch everyday, a SAHM gets peace only when her beloved children knocks out deeply at night. But if her child awakes from nightmares, she gotta soothe the poor child/ children back to sleep. So a quiet lunch or break is virtually non existence. >.< So many more things to add. But one thing for sure. Your beautiful wife is very appreciative of you going to work, being the sole breadwinner for your(our) family. It is not an easy job for you daddy. You are doing great. :)

Read more