I am wondering why my wife keeps saying that being a stay at home mum is such hard work. I am not trolling here - but i frankly dont understand. Seems simple enough to me. I have taken care of my kids and home all weekend before and it's definitely no where as stressful as having a job. Our kid is 11 months and is formula fed. We live in a 4 rm flat.

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do house chores and take care of my LO . She’s 14 months old . It’s tiring if I were to compare it with my job . I need to multi task at work , which will cause me to be drain out mentally but taking care of kids and house chores drain me both mentally and physically . The patience you need to have is unimaginable when it comes to getting things done at home with your LO around . They won’t allow you to do things smoothly and you can’t manage them . But I am allowed to work at my own comfort level when I am working and manage things well . I would strongly suggest you to take up the role of doing house work and taking care of your LO and you’ll understand what I meant and you’ll learn from it . If you were to ask me a honest answer , I would rather be at work than be a SAHM/D .

Read more