Excessive Vomiting

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant. Been vomiting quite a lot lately. And today I have vomitted for the 3rd time. Starting with the Milo drink that I drank, the pau that I ate abit and yellowish stomach acid. And the 4th time followed by white foamy vomit. I have gotten anti nausea pill from KKH but apparently I still vomit after taking it. When I should I really start to worry about this excessive vomiting and go to hospital straight?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nothing works for me too.. I was surviving with very small meals and I count how many sips of water to take each time.. on my bad days I probably vomit 5-7 times and retch 20+ times throughout the day (While on medication). Ultimately, only sleeping helps.. I just sleep as much as I can and do breathing exercise after each meals

Read more

Its one of the pregnancy symptoms to have nausea and vomitting. Its part and parcel of pregnancy. Mine was quite bad too during my early pregnancy. I had anti-nausea pills from the doc, and tried to munch on dry crackers so as to not have empty stomach.

5y ago

I tried eating crackers but somehow I still vomit everything out. And just then I vomited something white foamy could be gastric acid

I vomited over 7 times a day, I was almost hospitalized because it was very bad, try boiling some ginger, lemon and honey in some water and have half a cup when nauseous. Don't add too much ginger, it will become too strong for the tummy.

Tell your gynae that the med doesnt work. They will give new one. Try to be hydrated. Eat plain biscuit. Plain bread. Even at 18 weeks im still puking once in a while 😭

5y ago

Sorry to hear that.. Hope we feel better soon :) Thanks for sharing ya

Super Mum

Press on dear. Encountered similiar thing as well. It will get better. :) Just try to eat small portion of food. More of like trial n error for me.

5y ago

Hope it goes away thanks a lot for sharing :)

Hang in there... Some Morning sickness are worse off, once you feel better take in as much nutrition as you can!

5y ago

Will do! Thanks a lot :)

VIP Member

Drink more water so that you wont get dehydrated after a lot of vomitting

5y ago

Will do thanks alot

Try some lemon water & ginger candy hope it helps..!

5y ago

Thank you, will try :)

R u also taking diclectin?

5y ago

:)

VIP Member

Get ondanestron from gynae.

5y ago

Mine was Dicletin Release but doesn't seem to work