8 Replies

Hello! You should head to a SASH clinic (Google for SASH clinic for one that's near you and opened on Sundays) in the morning to get a PCR test done. At the clinic, ask if the doctor can put a note that you're already 38++w (to expedite once your +ve results come back!) Once you get the confirmed PCR results probably by Monday, MOH will be alerted. Since you're 38w++, you very very likely don't qualify for HRP. While waiting for instructions from MOH, monitor your oxygen levels and baby movements regularly. If you feel that something is not right /breathing difficulties etc /ANYTHING at all, call 995 for the ambulance. They will likely take you to KKH - it's the best place now for Covid+ mummies. Even if you're supposed to give birth elsewhere, let them do an examination and then discuss with them the next best steps. Speaking from experience - I was tested positive at 26/27+ weeks. Was sent to KKH two days after pcr test results and warded as part of protocols. There were other mummies who were in a similar situation as you. I know it's hard but don't worry too much at this point. Stay calm and just monitor yourself very closely in the meantime! Hope this helps! Wishing you a smooth and safe delivery! Take care.

To add on, going down on your own - I'm just afraid you need to wait and that really adds on to the stress. You've got this! 🙏🏻🙏🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Hello. Been there but I am on my 1st trimester. I went to SASH clinic. Told them I am having symptoms and the doctor checked me and done PCR test. It came back positive. After that, I received sms from MOH for the form I need to fill up. I declared I am pregnant then a representative called me and asked me to prepare as I will be checked at KKH. It was decided that I will be on home recovery programme for 10days since I am on less than 26 weeks of pregnancy and below 35yrs old. Please go to the nearest SASH clinic asap. Call first to book your appointment. Get well mom!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

See gp immediately for a confirmation art and pcr test. If it’s Covid they will arrange for ambulance to bring you to hospital. It’s better to go hospital because the nurses and doctors there will really ensure you and your baby is safe and healthy for the next 10 days. Every day they will check your baby heartbeat few times and also your oxygen level which is most important. Seek treatment early when mild symptoms and you will recover fast before your due date

hi mom, please don't be stress, you've got this! sending you prayer that everything will be smooth, you and baby will be okay. just wondering, do you got vaccine during the pregnancy?

Yes i've completed both my vaccination.

Please see a GP ASAP! I worked in SGH and I saw a lot of pregnant mummies with covid ended up with stillbirth. Please don’t delay any treatment.

VIP Member

You are vaccinated hence the symptoms must be mild .. take care mama prayers for u , wishing u a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹

may things goes smoothly for you. take care. ❤️

TapFluencer

🙏 take care 💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles