Night itchiness

hi i am currently 13wks pregnant. Been feeling itchy only at night..itch from top to toe.. so hard to sleep.. nyone else faced the same issues?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I experienced itchiness, I had a small breakout on thigh and back of arms of hives. I never had skin problems or allergy’s before pregnancy and I’m still confused on where it came from and why. I moisturized every night and used antibiotic cream and it has went away, I’m hoping it doesn’t return.

VIP Member

Hi. I didn’t experience itchiness when I was pregnant. Not sure if that’s norm? Maybe some other mums can advise. Btw, normally itchiness has to do with sensitivity. Did you eat something that you’re allergic to or you use new skin care products ? These might trigger allergies...

5y ago

oh didnt think abt tat..ok!

Hi, I experienced itchiness too only at night on my tummy and especially my hands. I just keep them moisturized by applying oil and lotion. The itchiness continued for about a month but now stopped already. So hope its also just a phase for you.

I did start to have rashes in my week 28. Got a hydrocortisone cream from the hospital and it was gone a few days after that. Hoping it won't come back!

Super Mum

I had these as a reaction to medication. If it’s not due to dry skin, better consult your gynae

VIP Member

I have hives a few time during pregnancy and once post pregnancy.

VIP Member

I didn’t experience that. Maybe you want to check with doctor

VIP Member

whole body itch? I didn't experience that before tho