morning sickness

i am currently at my 12th week and my morning sickness is not getting any better. can’t even keep my food down for an hour before having to throw up even plain water! :( and on top of all this, i have headache that comes along with it. the doctors has prescribe me with the medication for morning sickness but its not helping :( help me! :’(

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I’m at 17w5d now but still vomiting 1-4 times a day. It’s considered an improvement from the last few weeks of 3-8 times a day. The only thing I can advise other than diclectin meds (despite the drowsy+fatigue side effects) is to keep trying to put food in you. It’s very difficult, I understand — where even plain water that goes in comes out — but right after a puke session, I will go sip on warm water or cold soyabean milk, just to replace some nutrients. And about 50% of the time, I might be able to hold that down. 🙏🏻💪🏻 I completely get the fear and trauma of eating after so many vomiting episodes, but you gotta keep trying to put food in you as an empty stomach nausea is worse — and the vomiting episode will be extra painful cause it’s raw gastric juices that burns. 🥺♥️ Stay strong and keep sipping on water or munching on plain crackers! 💪🏻💪🏻

Read more