Severe morning sickness

Been 2 days I have this severe morning sickness and I cant even take food and liquid down. I'm on the week 7 of pregnancy. I would like to ask, isit normal or should i check with the doct?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had severe morning sickness in my 1st preg. When I start puke in my 2nd preg, I use ruyi oil, peppermint oil to put on nose.. at week 7 plus start taking dilectin from gynae to prevent puke. The puke effect was under control though once in few days will still puke. Eat small meals, drink sip by sip.

Read more

It's normal.. You can ask your gynae to prescribe you some nausea pills. And small frequent meals help.. if i can't eat i usually just munch on fruits or bread slowly. Don't force yourself but also try not to skip meals. Hang in there!

Normal. It may last through the first trimester and ease in the second. Just try to eat whenever you can and if you need to vomit, just vomit as it’ll make you feel better. You can do it!

Its normal to have morning sickness.. Everything will be ok once u enter 2nd trimester 😊

Its normal but consult your gynae. They will prescribe a medication, hopefully can help.

VIP Member

It's normal but you may want to get some meds from your gynaecologist, take care!

consult gynae