Bleeding with blood clots in first trimester will baby have any affect?

I been having bleeding with blood clots and some tissue. Kind of worry will it affect baby any problem.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I had spotting and random clotting in my first trimester. I do advise to ask dr to measure cervical length to see if u need some stitching to hold baby in. U can also ask for urine culture and vagina culture incase theres any infection causing this bleeding. I had clotting,bleeding and went into early labour and baby was too small to have a fighting chance. On to my 2nd one now, sending all the love to u!

Read more
5mo ago

Thanks. It’s still too late. Because the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage

I had bleeding with blood clots during my previous pregnancy at week 6 , thought it was just spotting and sought for treatment too late.. ended up it was a miscarriage. Please get it checked asap, don’t wait. Even if it’s for a peace of mind. Sending love & support to you 🩵

5mo ago

Thanks. It’s still too late. Because the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage.

If you have any kind of bleeding with clots, please go get it check immediately! Can go to KKH urgent O&G centre. Spotting is pretty normal. Bleeding is not! Even with spotting, you got to let your gynae know.

Read more
5mo ago

It’s still too late. Because the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage.

I had unexplained bleeding and blood clots in my first trimester too. Do get it checked. In my case everything turned out fine, my baby is 5 months now and healthy. All the best!

5mo ago

Thanks. It’s too late. Because the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage.

Please seek help. blood clots with tissue is not a good sign. I had blood clots during my 1st trim. Had to bed rest for 2 weeks after

5mo ago

Sorry to hear that. I pray your rainbow baby will come soon. sending 🤗 and 😘💕

Better to check in with gynae if unsure. Mine was due to a tear from walking too much.

5mo ago

. It’s too late. Because the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage.

If its bleeding pls go to a&e straight away dont even think twice. Its not normal

5mo ago

. It’s still too late. the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage.

dont wait anymore. please go A&E. bleeding with blood clot is serious.

5mo ago

It’s too late. the tissue discharge was Lochia. So become natural miscarriage.