Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear, me too. Exactly the same. Im a receptionist and i have a team of 4. They are all mothers but none of them gave me supporting words, only being hypocrite. ive been taking mc/leaves due to the heavy morning sickness and because of that i was kicked out from the reception team w/o any notice. From that moment i realise theres nothing more important than my baby and i. I cant focus at work, i feel so weak. I cried every morning before going to work. My husband felt so sorry and sad looking at my condition, he persuaded me to quit my job since its making me stress. Ofcos im worried about our financial plans, but in this condition i have to help myself to take care of my health mentally and physically. Always prioritise what we think is good for our baby and us :)

Read more