Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m also like that when I pregnant , and I used up my MC and HL , in the end , the company penalized me for using too many MC and HL during my pregnancy and didn’t upgrade my ranking when everyone else in my branch got the upgrade (it’s like a promotion) . And it seems like I’m not the one facing this kind of issue , seeing the reply here seems like all mummy facing the same issue and especially at frontline , we will feel stress up and worst if we hv colleague that don’t understand and company that say one thing and do another. I really sometimes hope that the gov will hv some mandatory leave or MC for pregnancy so that we won’t face this kind of issue

Read more