single mommy

can I ask if mom's salary alone is enough to bring up a kid? :( let's say you earn approx 2.5 to 2.7 a month, will it be hard without a husband? ultimately will everything be ok? just asking because I'm afraid I will face this question one day.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I believe that if you spend wisely, it will be enough for you to feed your baby and you. Try to change the habit of living for example, if you used to go for good food at restaurant once a week then replace with home cooked food. Breastfeed your baby so that you can save on getting milk formula which cost a bomb. Have faith in yourself and everything is possible.

Read more
VIP Member

As a single mum raising a 2.5-year-old with $1.5K and 4 jobs, I'd say it's definitely more than enough - it all depends on what you spend on :) Personally, our combined expenses are just $800/month including insurance and endowment savings, so the rest goes to savings!

VIP Member

I felt that it’s ok. As Long as we calculate our expenses. And don’t over spend it’s fine. My mum earn $1200 per mum last time and me and my Sister still grow up, we might not have the luxury to holiday etxbbur we get by.

VIP Member

It should be enough to bring up a kid but I’d also depends on how much u want to provide for ur kid. Furthermore there will be working mum subsidy for ur kid going to childcare center.

VIP Member

More than enough to provide for yourself and the kid, just gotta see how you wanna spend your money. Everything is possible, and everything will he okay. Dont worry mummy ❤️

I believe its enough but depending on what you want to provide for your child. jiayou.. :)