Need clarifications on baby's address in record!!

Hello, I am here to actually ask ( not sure if there's such things ) but whether it's possible for baby's residental address to follow mine (?) instead of my husband's ? We are married but I have yet to change my IC address as his family is trying to use my baby and I to apply for their the other children's bursaries and other subsidies . I feel this is so unfair becoz it's for their own benefits and we had to comply w it and kept forcing me to change which I totally dont want . So I would like to ask if it's possible for my baby's residental address to follow mine instead ? My baby have yet to be borned, so just wanna ask in advance so when I register her birth when she is out, I can know what to do ? Thankyou in advance for the clarifications!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Along with that, they ownself 自以为是 say next year can put any income amount becoz there will be 7 people ( including me and my baby ) which is totally funny coz I didnt agree to it and yet they only think of themselves. They have been thinking of themselves only and only give good things to the other children but not my husband . So I feel I shouldnt help them .

Read more