Hi??

i am 6 weeks pregnant,i need mommies to suggest me, the best supplement to consume? except folic acid

13 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Better eat only folic acid because your baby need tht the most.. no need consume any supp bcause for the first trimester baby only need folic acid.. after you see doc, she will suggest the next supp for you.. please don't consume any vit without doc's suggestion since your baby right now is too fragile..

Baca lagi

I think no need the supplements because I already ask my nurse.. She say the tablet it's complete to body n my baby.. Except u have any problem maybe nurse can suggest another medication for u.. Maybe u can ask ur nurse 1st

VIP Member

Folic acid is vital during pregnancy especially at early stage. It may helps your baby to develop and reduce certain birth defect on baby's brain and spinal cord. Any supplement is advisable to consult with your doctor.

Don't simply take supplements according people's suggestions. Please ask your doctor first. But at early stages of pregnancy, is the best to take folic acid. It's for your baby sis. Take care

Awal2 pregnancy saya cuma amalkan apa yang doktor bagi jek. Bila dah masuk 5 bulan ke atas, baru la ada amik penambahan neurogain untuk perkembangan otak bayi.

Kalau awl kandungan makan asid folic je... Untuk ventukkan tengkorak dsn kuatkn tulang... Lepas buka buku nnt doktor akn bg ubat....

Consume medicines that given by the doctors. On top of that, pregnant mums drink milk during pregnancy.

I took sangobion and folic acid. Sangobion is good but please consult with your doctor

VIP Member

Please refer doctors before take a supplement sis

VIP Member

Klu government diaorg suggest new obimin je sis.