Discharge

I am 6 weeks pregnant. These few days I have light greenish discharge. Is it normal? Or would deem this as an emergency case? Haven’t seen a gynae yet, was scheduled in late Oct for my 1st appt.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have it since the beginning of my pregnancy til last 3 weeks (which means til 21 weeks) I did consult with my obgyn here in Indonesia and he said nothing to be worry about til I couldn’t take it anymore since he always refuse to take a look to observe it, so I flew overseas and look for other obgyn who helped me Cleanse it all out, the greenish discharge has infected til my vulva become itchy and red. But after he cleanse it, a week later the same problem occurr til now :) I have read that similar cases, and somwtimes even mom to be has to be cleanse in hospital every 2 weeks til birth to avoid infection speading.

Read more
4y ago

That’s why we need professional help on this! Hope yours can be taken care of in 1 visit, Cause mine keep coming all over again after cleansing in hospital and after home medication, mine is also not itchy & not smelly at first, after quite some times, (well not everytime thou) it becomes itchy and sometimes it has a mild smell, and I have to change 6-8 underwears in a day. Fingers crossed it will get better for all mummies who face the same problem! 😇

I have the same light yellowish/greenish discharge since im 6 weeks pregnant till now at 30 weeks pregnant. Consulted my gynae and his advise is as long its not itchy, no pain, no foul smelling then theres nothing to be worried about. As he said its normal for some pregnant woman to have discharge.

4y ago

Thank you for ensuring me. I went to urgent O&G earlier. Doc gave me antibiotic and a med to insert inside my vagina. Meanwhile, the results for the cause are still not clear. I did my swab today.

Do you still have the greenish discharge?? I had them when i was 6weeks... Until now I am 8weeks 5days.... I have yet to see my gynae... Isit really emergency?

4y ago

Yes I still have it. But the colour isn’t so obvious now. I went to GP earlier and doc said that its better to go for a swab test to see what type of infection is it and which medication would be suitable for such case. For my case, I only have such discharge no other symptoms such as rash, swelling or fever etc. Best is to see a gynae still.

VIP Member

It’s not really normal. Please see ur gynae soon.

4y ago

Alright, thanks for advising.

Please see gynae for future assessment

Is better to see ur gynae earlier.

4y ago

Ok noted.

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynae

Super Mum

Better to consult gynae

It’s infection. Pls see a gynae