Light yellowish green discharge

I'm sorry if this photo makes anyone gross out or uncomfortable. I took a swab from my pantyliner and kinda concern with my vaginal discharge. It is light yellow green and clumpy. I had an infection during my 1st trimester, gynae give meds and it's gone. now in my 2nd trimester this appeared. I don't experience any burning, itching or odour. My gynae appt is in 6 days time but wondering should i wait till then or should i just go to a normal clinic and get it checked?#pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy

Light yellowish green discharge
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I got this kinda discharge too during my 1st trimester and it worsen. Started to itch and have odour. Gynae prescribe me with medic( need to insert) and it’s gone within few days. I change to healthy diet and avoid sugary items as per advice by my Gynae. Lucky me it’s gone for good😅.

if u can wait, just wait till next checkup since no pain etc. but if not go to clinic for checkup and proper medication. once it's green for sure an infection. better consult asap furthermore u are pregnant.

Better check with your gyane.

VIP Member

Better check with your gynae!