Discharge

I am 6 weeks pregnant. These few days I have light greenish discharge. Is it normal? Or would deem this as an emergency case? Haven’t seen a gynae yet, was scheduled in late Oct for my 1st appt.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have it since the beginning of my pregnancy til last 3 weeks (which means til 21 weeks) I did consult with my obgyn here in Indonesia and he said nothing to be worry about til I couldn’t take it anymore since he always refuse to take a look to observe it, so I flew overseas and look for other obgyn who helped me Cleanse it all out, the greenish discharge has infected til my vulva become itchy and red. But after he cleanse it, a week later the same problem occurr til now :) I have read that similar cases, and somwtimes even mom to be has to be cleanse in hospital every 2 weeks til birth to avoid infection speading.

Read more
5y ago

That’s why we need professional help on this! Hope yours can be taken care of in 1 visit, Cause mine keep coming all over again after cleansing in hospital and after home medication, mine is also not itchy & not smelly at first, after quite some times, (well not everytime thou) it becomes itchy and sometimes it has a mild smell, and I have to change 6-8 underwears in a day. Fingers crossed it will get better for all mummies who face the same problem! 😇