20 Replies

I don't know if it's normal I'm 17 weeks pregnant and my baby moves a lot.... Sometimes causing discomfort, is that normal. Coz I can change sitting and sleeping positions forever. Should I see a doctor or is part of the package 😏

Trust ur Doc.! Or when u go for usg ask them to show to the screen. If it's ur first pregnancy u might feel the kicks late. But don't worry once you start feeling it, it's very overwhelming.

I am 20 weeks and I have not feel any kicking yet, about movement I’m not sure if it’s the baby or if I need to go to toilet. I read that thet both feel the same

First Time I felt my baby move was when I had ice cream😊I was over the moon. Try eating or drinking something cold, works for me and I'm only 16 week and 3 days

Sometimes people feel earlier than others. It’s okay. Wait for a couple of weeks and you’ll start feeling movements

Heyy... you may find this article useful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/amazing-facts-babys-kicks-pregnancy

I am facing the same.... But will wait for a week or two. May b baby movement happens during 21 or 22 week

My v.jay Jay😁 feels numb sometimes with an occasional discomfort, is that normal??

Maybe you can wait till 21 - 22 weeks. Sometimes movement can be feel but not so fast

VIP Member

Can drink some cold drink or eat and you can feel the baby move

Related Questions

Related Articles