18 weeks and lazy

Hi i am 18 weeks tmr and i am getting sleepier and easier to get more back pains after doing little housechores. I am a stay at home mum with a toddler and i find that i am becoming inactive. Am i super lazy and should stop being lazy now or is this normal?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here! 18 weeks and some days I will wake up fully charged and feeling like I can do a lot of things, sometimes I will stay up late in the night because I feel like I still have energy left to go to bed. But most days, my laziness will come in a flash and I just want to lie down in bed for the rest of the day. 😂

Read more

gosh hun, it's perfectly normal u are not just being lazy! get some part time helper it's very common these days, takecare of yourself most importantly listen to your body❤ this is my second pregnancy and I feel the same, also u can go for massage to help with the aches n pains. hope this helps!

Same here , I sleep in the day and then I will sleep earlier at night than my past days. Also , the folks say usually this pattern is a baby boy. Hehehe but then again, when I’m awake I try to do light exercise. So this is normal don worry ☺️

7mo ago

I oso in week 18 and getting sleepier and lazier..I'm having a gal😊

Cut yourself some slack! you're making a whole human! ❤️if money isn't an issue, can consider getting part time help if the back pains worsen. can also try heat pack on your back

hello, it could also be a symptom of lack of iron. You can ask your gynae to check your Full Blood count, Ferritin, Transferrin. You need not to wait until week 32.

You may feel backpain . That is normal. But if you have any other symptoms or if want to reduce pain. Meet your gynae.

Same!! Also pregnant while having a toddler. I feel exactly the same. I do nothing! Nothing at all.😂

10mo ago

me also w18, can't move much after work travel home. eat shower then sleepy d. only can do laundry didn't manage to clean hse also :(